OK, I'm attempting to put a video clip of Lauren on our blog. We were all hanging out in Reagan's room as she was getting ready for bed. I was standing up holding Lauren and all of a sudden, she just busted out into her FIRST fit of giggles! It was adorable! I sometimes egged her on a little bit to get her to laugh, but most of the time, she just stared at the ceiling fan in Reagan's room and giggled spontaneously! And I was just talking to a friend of mine today about being ready for Lauren to hit another milestone that we could all marvel over. Ask and you shall receive!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, nice to see your blog! I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often. Hope to see you guys soon!
I love the video! I need to figure out how to do that. I am glad that you decided to make a blog too. By the way, 9 pound newborns are SUPPOSED to weigh a lot (ok, I am not so sure about that, but it sounded good!)
Post a Comment