Saturday, August 2, 2008
Exciting News...
Well, some of you already know our happy news, but for those that don't....God decided to bless us with another pregnancy! Yes, I said I am pregnant again! And if that is not enough of a shock, I am probably already 8-9 weeks along, according to my doctor. We'll have an ultrasound on August 11th to confirm. Soooo, that means that Lauren and the new baby will be about 11 months apart. The phlebotomist at the ob/gyn's office heard my news and said, "oh, bless your heart!" I told her that's what you tell people when you think they're NUTS! Well, I was just saying that I would be happy getting pregnant again right away and then being done for good. That was a much better idea in theory! ha ha ha We're adjusting to the news and trying to plan ahead for this unique situation! Reagan says she wants the baby to be a boy, and is most excited about the prospect of buying yet ANOTHER stroller! :) I'll post again after the ultrasound...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I can say is, wow!
Tell Aaron I knew he couldn't stand being "behind in the standings" to Bob McCabe and I.
Post a Comment