Oh, where has the time gone? Lauren had her 4 month checkup today and she is 14 lbs. 8 oz. and 26" long. That puts here right about at the 85th percentile. She is a big girl, but not really that chubby. Her thighs are starting to be a bit "squeezable," but that's it. She had to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine today and she was a trooper! She did much better than last time! She cried when they stuck her, but she stopped right away, pretty much before I even picked her up to soothe her. I took Reagan with me this time, and wasn't sure how she would handle seeing her sister freak out after getting her shots. I prepped her beforehand and she was very good. She sat on her chair in the corner and just soaked everything in. I think all she had on her mind was me telling her she had to be a good girl or she wouldn't be able to pick a toy out of the prize box! :) So, we'll be starting Lauren on rice cereal tomorrow morning and evening. Hopefully that will stop her from waking up somewhere between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. every morning!! Lately, that has been the pattern: Put to bed at 8 p.m., then waking early in the morning. However, I have recently been able to give her back her pacifier and she'll go back to sleep without a bottle until like 9 a.m., which is heavenly! :) (although short-lived because I'll be back to school in a couple of weeks :( ) She's also been rolling over from back to tummy lately. Ah, they grow up so fast! :) Be sure to check the previous two posts -- they're new, too! :)Love to all! Nicole
1 comment:
It is so hard for me to believe that our babies are growing so fast! I can't get over how long Lauren is! Is she still allowed to be in the infant carrier?
Post a Comment