Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to School...

Well, I have just completed my first official week back at school! It is nice to be back and have some sort of routine again, but I miss my girls and I am EXHAUSTED!! My body needs to readjust to this new schedule. Fortunately, I have been blessed with another morning sickness-free pregnancy, so that has made going back to work easier. Reagan is cracking us up every day. One morning, she decided that since I was busy blow-drying my hair, she was going to take it upon herself to change Lauren's diaper. I came down and she was sitting at Lauren's feet - in the crib - with the box of wipes next to her, Lauren's jammies tucked up under her, the dirty diaper and wipe all wrapped up and tabbed closed (just like Mommy does) and the fresh diaper on her!!! She didn't do a bad job, either! I told her she was hired! :) The video I took is below...
Lauren is fiesty, just like her big sister, but has a smile that melts your heart. Those big blue eyes look at you and she just grins from ear to ear at the simplest thing you do. Watch out, though, because those grins can turn into blood-curdling screams in 2 seconds flat. She definitely lets you know when she is not happy about something! She's enjoying her cereal more and more. I can't wait to start baby food. Aaron and I have just started car shopping. We went to a couple of dealerships today, but unfortunately, we have a clear picture of what each of us wants, we just can't find a vehicle that fits all our requirements! We would be getting a Ford Flex for sure, IF it wasn't a brand new model. That just makes us a little nervous. We definitely want 3 rows, but I want something that is more like a car to get into and drive (like the Flex), but Aaron wants storage (like a Tahoe or a Yukon). Any suggestions out there?? Hope this post finds everyone happy and healthy! Love to all! Nicole



The Chocolate Exhibit at Henry Ford Museum




Reagan, Mommy, & Nana at Greenfield Village (Papa took the picture and Lauren is in the stroller)
Ah, my little "gossiper-in-training"! :)



Oh, if only she could REALLY hold her bottle! :)


Here is the video of Reagan changing Lauren's diaper...


2 comments:

Mama G said...

Glad to hear you survived your first week back. I was getting nervous since I hadn't heard from you!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE my girls!! It doesn't get better than this! (well except for when the new baby arrives)
Love,
Mom
xoxo