Monday, August 18, 2008

Reagan's Day at Turtle Cove...

was a blast!! Nana watched Lauren so Reagan and I could have a fun day out at Turtle Cove, the waterpark located in Lower Huron Metropark. We highly recommend it! It has a splash park with a big bucket that dumps down over the whole thing and 3 waterslides for kids, plus a lazy river, zero entry pool, and giant "adult" waterslide. I wished I could take Reagan on that one, she would have loved it!! She did great on everything! She tackled the kiddie waterslides by herself and grew fins and gills to swim in the big pool. Everyone was amazed at how comfortable she was. That's our fearless girl! :) Here are some photos from our exciting day...


My big girl sitting outside the waterpark!


Look at those cheeks!!!


Watching the bucket in awe (and a little nervousness!)


Taking a break in the water sprays


Totally waterlogged!

No comments: