Hi, Everyone!
Well, clumsy me decided to go and spill water on my laptop, and now it's toast! I had the Geek Squad try to do a data recovery for me and the hard drive was so damaged they couldn't even do it. Sooooo, all my email addresses are "gone with the wind". If you would all email me just a quick message so I can recreate my address book, I would greatly appreciate it. Since my computer is pretty much like my right arm, I went out and bought a new laptop the next day, but I'm still trying everything and everyone I can to get my data (including pics of the girls!!) off the old one. I'll update in more detail next week, since my 20 week ultrasound is on Monday, and we'll find out if this baby has girl parts or boy parts!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I pray for a boy for you. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, like the sweet face of a little boy staring lovingly at his mama! I'll e-mail you so you get my address again. How are you feeling? We need to get together soon. Are you off on Tuesday for elections????
Post a Comment