
Thursday, November 6, 2008
IT'S A...
Boy!!! How about that? Third times the charm, eh? We are all sooo excited to add a son to our family! It sounds so strange to even say "my son" instead of "my daughter"! Everything looked perfect on the ultrasound and I had the tech put the picture that showed the gender in an envelope so I could open it with Aaron at home. I think he was more freaked out to open it than I was! I slowly pulled the picture out of the envelope, and let's just say the gender was obvious. ha ha ha Hopefully, the second half of this pregnancy will pass as uneventfully as the first half. Thankfully, I have not been sick at all, and once my body adjusted to being back at school, a lot of the fatigue went away, too.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment