Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Enjoying Our Summer...

Well, our summer is quickly winding down -- I go back to school in exactly two weeks!! So, we're trying to pack as much fun as possible into these last days of summer. Reagan, Lauren, and I have been to Funtastic, Castaway Cafe, swimming lessons, playdates, and picnics at the park. We're also planning to hit Turtle Cove and the zoo before I go back to work. Also, I had my ultrasound yesterday and I am 7 1/2 weeks along right now. That is not as far along as my doctor originally thought, but it actually works out better school-wise. My official due date is March 28th, so if I hold out a few days, I could have ANOTHER child born in April. I've already looked ahead and the 20 week mark falls on November 8th, so I'll be counting down the days until we can find out the sex of the baby.
Here are a few pics recently taken of the girls...


This is Reagan at her swimming lessons. She did great!


I had so many pics of Reagan sitting on the couch in this cute outfit, but that stinker kept giving me funny faces!
Look at these cuties posing on the front lawn!!



I love this one! I have Reagan in the same outfit posing the same way!

1 comment:

Mama G said...

Cute pictures! I have never heard of some of the places that you have taken the girls. Oh, by the way, if you are having another girl you can't be done! Every mom should experience the sweetness of a little boy!